Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crafting Outside and Summer Changes...

Who isn't enjoying this gorgeous weather?! So yesterday I spent the afternoon crafting outside- experimenting with Distress Inks and this evening it is on my agenda to use Perfect Pearls :)
Tomorrow I start my new healthy diet and gruelling excercise regime with Sean. He is the fittest person and I just feel so lazy not doing anything! It'll be fun... I hope!! (So I'm making the most of that tub of Hagen-Das in the freezer later!!) We are doing tonnes of cardio, weights and I'm hopefully going to get some swimming started too. We've also changed the diet, no more late night snacking and plenty of water! Summer looming just makes you want to revamp everything! :)
Hopefully you are all enjoying the sun and having a great weekend xx

(ps. I'll post pics of my newest project this evening hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment