Friday, May 7, 2010

This week I'm...

..still flu ridden, I'm really hoping I can get rid of it myself, I don't think I could stand anymore antibiotics :( I slept for 16 hours last night and I'm already looking forward to a nap.... :(

But happy knowing that I've got my projects up to date. I've been working on my mini for may, on a 12x12 vintage scrapbook for my boyfriends mum Carmel. Its exciting working with new techniques and with their old photos! I've also got great plans for the design team kit and I'm hoping I can stop sleeping so much to get started!! I'm hoping to start my own personal photography soon. Maybe when the weather picks up!! And I'm on a mission to get an iPhone. I think it would complete me :)

I'm also contemplating a new tattoo, my nana probably wont be too thrilled :P, but I'm really looking forward to going to Cork with my buddies and getting inked!! I have the image all ready to go :) Cannot wait to show it off!! :)
Will post plenty of photos when I find camera- it's in this mess somewhere! Probably in the pile of wool or under a paper stack!.............. hang on....nope still missing :(

Next time then, hope you all are well :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Garlic socks are the only cure.... well that and cake! lots and lots of cake!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete